Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Free to be Me blog. This blog is all about self esteem, confidence, health, fitness, fashion, and so so much more! Most of you have probably found this blog off of my website, but for those of you who don’t know me I’m Dani California. I’m a teen fashionista and actress that likes to express who I am through fashion, and I like to encourage others to do the same. Check out my website if you haven’t already: www.danicaliforniaoutfits.com

Please feel free to leave comments! I am so excited to be introducing this brand new blog to you all :)

3 comments:

  1. i luv to desing clothes to but i just fraw them dont really create them cuz my familky kinda poor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaMaL - Thanks! I think that's great that you like to design clothes!! Never give up! Click the "follow" button on the right to stay updated on all of my latest posts!

    Peace & Happy Styling,
    Dani California

    ReplyDelete